This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Updating libtools (in the gcc tree) question.
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Updating libtools (in the gcc tree) question.
- From: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 16:09:22 -0700 (PDT)
- Reply-To: sje at cup dot hp dot com
I would like to add support for the HP-UX IA64 platform to the libtool
files in the gcc (and binutils) trees. What is the correct way to do
that now? I have sent in my changes to libtools and they are in the
top-of-tree for the libtool cvs tree but I understand that the binutils
and gcc trees are not using the libtool top-of-tree right now, is that
right? Should I send changes to binutils? gcc? Wait for them both to
start picking up the libtool top-of-tree again? Is there a plan/date
for binutils and gcc to start using the "real" libtools top-of-tree