This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Mapping calls to declarations
- To: James Montgomerie <jrmg at dcs dot ed dot ac dot uk>
- Subject: Re: Mapping calls to declarations
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 15:23:21 -0700
- Cc: Daniel Berlin <dan at cgsoftware dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20010814091900.A8262@redhat.com> <B79F559D.79Aemail@example.com>
On Tue, Aug 14, 2001 at 10:24:29PM +0100, James Montgomerie wrote:
> ... because it would mean imposing a hard limit on the number of
> function calls that can be made.
Uh, why do you say that? Ever heard of realloc?