This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Trunk build failure on Itanium
- To: "Boehm, Hans" <hans_boehm at hp dot com>
- Subject: Re: Trunk build failure on Itanium
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 10:45:46 -0700
- Cc: "'Janis Johnson'" <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <140D21516EC2D3119EE7009027876644049B5FC8@hplex1.hpl.hp.com>
On Tue, Aug 14, 2001 at 09:30:52AM -0700, Boehm, Hans wrote:
> I now have a patch of sorts for this in my tree, which I'd be happy to
> share. However, I'm not at all convinced it's optimal or even complete.
> I've been waiting to post it, since it turns out there are a bunch of other
> problems that prevent a complete IA64 build of the trunk:
[list of problems]
> I'd be more than happy to share what I have.
I'd like to try your patch so I can look into other recent changes on
the mainline. Will it let me build the C compiler?