Re: *bad* link on gcj page

>>>>> "Marcus" == Marcus Smith <marcus@ridgerun.com> writes:

Marcus> "class libraries" is a hyperlink to the classpath project.
Marcus> After some experimentation, I found that the classes
Marcus> implemented in the classpath projects are *not* the same as
Marcus> those distributed under libjava (with gcc) - alpha stage, lots
Marcus> of bugs.....

Marcus> The classpath project classes are *not* ready (i.e. contain
Marcus> lots of bugs).  I could have saved a lot of time knowing this.
Marcus> Can you make a mention of this on this web page for others?

I'm suprised that this caused any problems for you.  Still, it isn't
difficult for us to be more clear.  So I will check in a fix for this
shortly.

Tom