This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: *bad* link on gcj page
- To: marcus at ridgerun dot com
- Subject: Re: *bad* link on gcj page
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Date: 14 Aug 2001 11:47:16 -0600
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <3B7930CC.email@example.com>
- Reply-To: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Marcus" == Marcus Smith <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Marcus> "class libraries" is a hyperlink to the classpath project.
Marcus> After some experimentation, I found that the classes
Marcus> implemented in the classpath projects are *not* the same as
Marcus> those distributed under libjava (with gcc) - alpha stage, lots
Marcus> of bugs.....
Marcus> The classpath project classes are *not* ready (i.e. contain
Marcus> lots of bugs). I could have saved a lot of time knowing this.
Marcus> Can you make a mention of this on this web page for others?
I'm suprised that this caused any problems for you. Still, it isn't
difficult for us to be more clear. So I will check in a fix for this