This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Stop condition for execute_cfa_program ?
- To: Olivier Hainque <hainque at act-europe dot fr>
- Subject: Re: Stop condition for execute_cfa_program ?
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 09:54:09 -0700
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Aug 14, 2001 at 06:37:15PM +0200, Olivier Hainque wrote:
> This undesired behavior (infinite loop) seems related to the stop condition
> in execute_cfa_program, more specifically the "fs->pc < context->ra" part.
Looks like it might be as simple as a thinko for <=. It'd be
nice to test this on a couple of systems; particularly vs Java,
which can throw from segv and the like.