This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Gcse replacement (Was: Re: Don't mark operands of jump instructions available in gcse)
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Subject: Re: Gcse replacement (Was: Re: Don't mark operands of jump instructions available in gcse)
- From: law at redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 03:24:40 -0600
- cc: geoffk at redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at redhat dot com
In message <20010814150741.C8866@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>you write:
> The lowering pass is likely going to show more architecture dependent
> thinks and thus introduce more temporary results and more opurtunities
> for CSE.
> How we are going to cleanup these?
I suspect the best way to address this is going to be with a limited form
of local cse. For exmaple we probably won't mess with all the path following
code that's in cse.c right now.