This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Want: a free compiler for C++ and FORTRAN
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot orgorbug-gcc
- Subject: Want: a free compiler for C++ and FORTRAN
- From: Li dot Xuyong at epamail dot epa dot gov
- Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 11:14:34 -0400
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
I am looking for a compiler which can compile programs including both C++
and FORTRAN (FORTRAN 90) codes. If anybody knows which compiler is
available for my work, please reply this email. Also please tell me how can
I download and install the free software. I have try to downloaded
"Minggw", but I don't know what files are what I need. If you can provide
me the detailed web site and the file list, that will be helpful.
Your help would be highly appreciated.