Want: a free compiler for C++ and FORTRAN

Dear All,

I am looking for a compiler which can compile programs including both C++
and FORTRAN (FORTRAN 90) codes. If anybody knows which compiler is
available for my work, please reply this email. Also please tell me how can
I download and install the free software. I have try to downloaded
"Minggw", but I don't know what files are what I need. If you can provide
me the detailed web site and the file list, that will be helpful.

Your help would be highly appreciated.

Xuyong