Re: links to AIX binaries?

>>>>> "Springer, Mark" writes:

Mark> Could it be that the web-link to the AIX gcc binaries are outdated or is
Mark> it my browser?
Mark> At my browser (netscape comm 4.76i) the link
Mark> http://www-frec.bull.com/docs/download.htm
Mark> does not work anymore. The search feature on the Bull web-pages does not
Mark> seem to
Mark> function either so I cannot search for the binaries either. Is there
Mark> another
Mark> place where I can find gcc binaries for AIX?

	The link on the gcc.gnu.org web page was updated a while ago.

David