This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: links to AIX binaries?
- To: "Springer, Mark" <Mark dot Springer at getronics dot com>
- Subject: Re: links to AIX binaries?
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 10:37:08 -0400
- cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
>>>>> "Springer, Mark" writes:
Mark> Could it be that the web-link to the AIX gcc binaries are outdated or is
Mark> it my browser?
Mark> At my browser (netscape comm 4.76i) the link
Mark> does not work anymore. The search feature on the Bull web-pages does not
Mark> seem to
Mark> function either so I cannot search for the binaries either. Is there
Mark> place where I can find gcc binaries for AIX?
The link on the gcc.gnu.org web page was updated a while ago.