This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: links to AIX binaries?
- To: 'Craig Rodrigues ' <rodrigc at mediaone dot net>, "Springer, Mark" <Mark dot Springer at getronics dot com>
- Subject: RE: links to AIX binaries?
- From: "Springer, Mark" <Mark dot Springer at getronics dot com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 14:18:52 +0200
- Cc: "'gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org '" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On www.bull.de/pub I get:
The requested URL /pub was not found on this server.
On ftp.bull.de I get:
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 12:18:35 GMT Connection: Keep-Alive Proxy-Connection:
Is there a non-Bull site were I can get my stuff that you know of?
From: Craig Rodrigues
To: Springer, Mark
Sent: 8/14/01 2:04 PM
Subject: Re: links to AIX binaries?
On Tue, Aug 14, 2001 at 08:58:36AM +0200, Springer, Mark wrote:
> Could it be that the web-link to the AIX gcc binaries are outdated or
> it my browser?
> At my browser (netscape comm 4.76i) the link
> does not work anymore. The search feature on the Bull web-pages does
> seem to