This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Mapping calls to declarations
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: Mapping calls to declarations
- From: James Montgomerie <jrmg at dcs dot ed dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 09:12:04 +0100
- CC: Daniel Berlin <dan at cgsoftware dot com>,<gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
on 13/8/01 10:47 pm, Richard Henderson at firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 13, 2001 at 05:45:48PM +0100, James Montgomerie wrote:
>> How can I get the tree expression for the call from within the instruction
> You can't.
> You should be grabbing this information while compiling the call
> in the first place (when the information is available), and saving
> it somewhere. What cookies to you need? Number and type of arguments?