links to AIX binaries?

Hi,

Could it be that the web-link to the AIX gcc binaries are outdated or is
it my browser?
At my browser (netscape comm 4.76i) the link
http://www-frec.bull.com/docs/download.htm
does not work anymore. The search feature on the Bull web-pages does not
seem to
function either so I cannot search for the binaries either. Is there
another
place where I can find gcc binaries for AIX?

thanx!
Mark Springer mark.springer@getronics.com