Re: GCC 3.0.1 Status Report

--On Thursday, July 26, 2001 02:52:26 AM +0200 Marc Espie
<espie@quatramaran.ens.fr> wrote:

> In article <76410000.995505677@warlock.codesourcery.com> you write:
>> We are nearing the pre-3.0.1 freeze.
>>
>> In particular, after midnight GMT - 0800 on July 21st, non-documentation
>> check-ins on the branch will require my approval.  I will make a release
>> candidate at that time, for the planned August 1st release.
>
> I'm still waiting for approval on the following patch...

> which you should have in your mailbox already.

Shoot -- I didn't remember to go back and deal with this message until
now.

The patch is OK.

Since the late approval is my fault, we'll chance incorporating the
patch.  Go ahead and check it in on the mainline.  On the branch,
please do not do the configure.in change, and adjust the mathconf.h
change to just do:

  #ifdef __OpenBSD__
     #include <sys/types.h>
  #endif

in the appropriate place.  Ugly, but very safe, and safety first
at this stage.  Please test that to confirm it works.

Please apply this patch ASAP and let me know when you have applied
it.  Then, I will respin.

Thank you,