Re: gcc trunk build failure

>> That would imply a bug in the bootstrap process, wouldn't it?

Richard> Or a bug at some non-bootstrap optimization level, if they're
Richard> using just "make" instead of "make bootstrap".

I did do a simple `make'.  I don't know when I last built the
toolchain, though, so tracking down the bug would be hard.  If it
happens again I will put more effort into it.

Tom