This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: may_trap_p and flag_trapping_math
- To: Brad Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- Subject: Re: may_trap_p and flag_trapping_math
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 15:50:14 -0700
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <200108131804.f7DI4h002086@banach.math.purdue.edu>
On Mon, Aug 13, 2001 at 01:04:43PM -0500, Brad Lucier wrote:
> /* ??? Unfortuantely may_trap_p can't look at flag_trapping_math, due to
> being linked into the genfoo programs. This is probably a mistake.
> Can someone explain the comment ...
It appears to be out of date.
IIRC, once upon a time genattrtab used rtlanal, which limited what
could be included there. You can see the remnants of that in that
target_flags is still defined in rtlanal.c instead of some place