This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc trunk build failure
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Subject: Re: gcc trunk build failure
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 14:19:21 -0700
- Cc: tromey at redhat dot com, GCC Hackers <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Aug 13, 2001 at 10:14:17PM +0200, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> > ../../../gcc/libjava/jni.cc:819: Internal compiler error in
> > fixup_abnormal_edges, at reload1.c:9514
> > This is on x86 Red Hat Linux 6.2.
> It works fine for me on SuSE 7.2 (i686-linux-gnu).
I don't see it on Red Hat 7.0 either.
> Could this be somehow binutils or glibc related? The compiler used
> for bootstrapping shouldn't make a difference.
I wouldn't think so. Tom, would you make sure you don't
have any sticky tags set or anything similarly silly?