This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.0.1 Release
- To: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.0.1 Release
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 08:28:13 -0700
- cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
--On Monday, August 13, 2001 10:34:53 AM +0200 Gabriel Dos Reis
> Mark Mitchell <email@example.com> writes:
> | I anticipate these changes being completed sometime tomorrow.
> The <limits> patch on on branch.
Good. Once David's Java/gcc.c problems are resolved, we should be
in good shape.
> | If you know of any other regressions from 3.0 on the 3.0.1 branch,
> | now is the time to tell me.
> I didn't examinate all reports in GNATS. However, there are
> regression from 2.92.2 to 3.0.x in the C++ land which I find horrible.
> Those were discovered only after we released GCC-3.0.
Then they can wait until 3.0.2 -- but make sure they are marked high
so that we can fix them then.
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com