This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: uninitialised c++ members
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: uninitialised c++ members
- From: John Levon <moz at compsoc dot man dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 15:06:28 +0100
- References: <20010813150132.A43517@compsoc.man.ac.uk>
On Mon, Aug 13, 2001 at 03:01:33PM +0100, John Levon wrote:
> is it possible for gcc to warn me when I do :
I see -Weffc++ warns about using init list. Is there something I can turn on to check
this without all the rest of the effc++ gubbins ?
"Not to laugh, not to lament, not to curse, but to understand."