This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.0.1 Release
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.0.1 Release
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: 13 Aug 2001 10:34:53 +0200
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <email@example.com>
Mark Mitchell <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
| I anticipate these changes being completed sometime tomorrow.
The <limits> patch on on branch.
| If you know of any other regressions from 3.0 on the 3.0.1 branch,
| now is the time to tell me.
I didn't examinate all reports in GNATS. However, there are
regression from 2.92.2 to 3.0.x in the C++ land which I find horrible.
Those were discovered only after we released GCC-3.0.