This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: MIPS R3900 'bgt' with gcc 3.0/binutils 2.11.2
- To: jlarmour at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: MIPS R3900 'bgt' with gcc 3.0/binutils 2.11.2
- From: mike stump <mrs at windriver dot com>
- Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 01:10:54 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
> Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 02:17:01 +0100
> From: Jonathan Larmour <email@example.com>
> No, but in that case, why is (for example) bgtu okay in MIPS 1, but
> bgtul is only in MIPS 2?
Because MIPS 1 didn't have likely?
> Perhaps opcodes should allow bgtul for the R3900 after all.
Are you certain it has likely instructions?