Re: Fourth Draft "Unsafe fp optimizations" project description.

<<Hmm. As far as I know, the library routines at least in glibc do not add
any accuracy.

Right, I think on the x86, you have to settle in Ada for using specialized
routines. My own feeling is that for normal use, it is fine to use the
instructions. I agree that in normal mode you need errno handling, I must
say that the extended range reduction is completely useless in practice,
but I suppose it is required :-(