Re: Fourth Draft "Unsafe fp optimizations" project description.

On Mon, 13 Aug 2001 dewar@gnat.com wrote:
  I do not believe that these built in routines meet the Ada requirements
  for accuracy. At least I cannot prove that from the documentation Intel
  provides.

Of course the whole issue here is the -ffast-math option, which indeed
gives up on such accuracy requirements to achieve better speed, so
your comment is not relevant here.  Think of this as the Ada relaxed math mode.

 -Geert

PS. The accurracy difference is the value of Pi used for argument reduction.