This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Semantics of -fdump-ast?
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Semantics of -fdump-ast?
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 23:18:50 -0400
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
I'm probably misinterpreting what invoke.texi says about
-fdump-ast-<name>-<num>, but it looks as if the semantics for
<num> are global to all the possible dump names.
I would like to add various -fdump-ast names for the tree SSA
passes, but I need 'num' to have different meanings according to
the name used. In particular, bit0 and bit1 as they're currently
defined would be useless for the SSA or CFG dumps.
Is that feasible? Thanks.