This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: gcc.dg/special/gcsec-1.c
- From: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- Date: 12 Aug 2001 13:48:29 -0700
- CC: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <200108122004.f7CK4Qn25423@maat.cygnus.com> <20010812132629.A6364@redhat.com>
Richard Henderson <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> On Sun, Aug 12, 2001 at 08:04:25PM +0000, GCC regression checker wrote:
> > powerpc-eabisim gcc.sum gcc.dg/special/gcsec-1.c
> > native gcc.sum gcc.dg/special/gcsec-1.c
> The tester doesn't rebuild all the tools automatically,
> does it? These are now fixed by an ld patch.
It can't rebuild the tools when the tree is not stable, as then it
can't tell if problems are caused by the new tools.
I can force it manually if necessary---or just mark these as "not
regressions" and let it rebuild them itself. The current tools it
uses are from CVS of 20010808T153001Z.
- Geoffrey Keating <email@example.com>