Re: Your patch of August 2 to osf.h

	Rainer applied his patches of August 2 which seems to have broken
numerous people and then he left on vacation.

	I believe that he was trying to fix some Java bug.

	I am about to revert all of it on the branch.  I will try to
revert it on the trunk, but I need to detangle his change from other
intervening changes.

David