This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Your patch of August 2 to osf.h
- To: ro at techfak dot uni-bielefeld dot de
- Subject: Your patch of August 2 to osf.h
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Sun, 12 Aug 01 12:30:24 EDT
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
I don't understand your patch to config/alpha/osf.h.
For me, it caused mips-tfile to be called with a .s file name that isn't
otherwise used. This is because the name is specified with %g so it doesn't
match. This is what is causing the debugging problem I've been looking for
Can you explain what this is trying to fix?