This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: xm-djgpp.h undefined function?
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: xm-djgpp.h undefined function?
- From: "Mark E." <snowball3 at bigfoot dot com>
- Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 09:50:46 -0400
- References: <3B758B19.11165.6140CB@localhost>
> OK, thanks for the explanation. Am I right in thinking that function
> is in a DJGPP DLL of some kind, and that therefore that code can only
> be run natively in the DJGPP environment?
Yes, the function is part of libc so it can be run natively.