Re: #include <new.h> now causes a warning

I think the orginal report was speaking of <new.h>:

   > In file included from /usr/local/include/g++-v3/backward/new.h:33,
   >                  from /opt2/home/craigr/ACE_wrappers/ace/OS.h:2950,
   >                  from OS.cpp:3:

| So: Which headers issue the warning?

The headers located in backward/ directory -- old form of classic
IOStreams and old HP/SGI-STL style headers.

| Are there any cases where the user is directed to use a header that
| is not present in gcc 2.95.x?

Not that I'm aware of.  <sstream> was back-ported in 2.95.2 or 2.95.3.

But it depends on what you mean by "header": Is it just the spelling
or does the containt matter?

-- Gaby