Re: #include <new.h> now causes a warning

Gabrial Dos Reis writes:
>   I have no opinion on that.  However, there ought to be a way to
> educate users to move to standard headers as soon as possible.

> | For example, it will tell people to turn <math.h> into <cmath>, resulting
> | in a program that won't compile with the current default compiler on any
> | GNU/Linux platform.
>
> Is that *really* the case?
>
> C-headers are not backward headers and I don't see how they can
> trigger that warning.

The original report claimed that this was so (that math.h would get a
warning), and I did not verify it myself as I've been testing the 3.0
branch, not the trunk.

So: Which headers issue the warning?

Are there any cases where the user is directed to use a header that
is not present in gcc 2.95.x?