This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS broken on trunk and gcc-3.0 branch
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS broken on trunk and gcc-3.0 branch
- From: Alexandre Petit-Bianco <apbianco at cygnus dot com>
- Date: 10 Aug 2001 13:03:15 -0700
- References: <200108100345.XAA26532@makai.watson.ibm.com>
David Edelsohn <email@example.com> writes:
> Reverting Rainer's patch on the branch means reverting the
> latest Java fixes on the branch as well because they use the gcc.c
> changes. This is getting complicated.
I'm looking into this. Sorry about stepping in late.