This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS broken on trunk and gcc-3.0 branch
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: Re: COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS broken on trunk and gcc-3.0 branch
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 23:45:26 -0400
- cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, java at gcc dot gnu dot org
>>>>> Mark Mitchell writes:
Mark> Please revert Rainer's patch on the 3.0 branch, and verify that
Mark> this solves the problem. On the mainline, we should wait the requisite
Mark> 48 hours to see if anyone else steps up to solve the problem; if not,
Mark> we have one vote to revert the patch (mine) and we will need another
Mark> to revert it.
No one has stepped up to fix this. Removing the patch does fix
Reverting Rainer's patch on the branch means reverting the latest
Java fixes on the branch as well because they use the gcc.c changes. This
is getting complicated.
I guess that I need to revert everything unless the Java
developers step up to the plate.