This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: build broken on sparc-solaris2.7
- To: Andrey Petrov <and at genesyslab dot com>
- Subject: Re: build broken on sparc-solaris2.7
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 16:34:50 -0400
- cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
The build is broken everywhere.
The last time I encountered this, it was due to Pmode in
machmode.def. On many platforms, Pmode depends on target_flags for 32-bit
versus 64-bit word size.
Was -DGENERATOR_FILE left off of some gen* file with a recent
change? Is something included in the wrong order so that Pmode is not
overridden by machmode.def as it should be?