Re: Third Draft "Unsafe fp optimizations" project description.

> <<Finally, I suggest that the document say explicity that gcc
> reserves the right to apply any transformation that does not change
> the value of an expression or the settings of the exception flags
> under IEEE 754 arithmetic.

My point is that gcc should feel free to apply transformations that
do not change results in IEEE arithmetic, even if they
might change the results in some other arithmetic (old Cray
arithmetic, say, where x / 2.0 may not have been equivalent to x * 0.5).

Brad