This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: building gcc for windows->powerpc without Cygwin DLL
- To: Debbie Meade <deb_meade at yahoo dot com>
- Subject: Re: building gcc for windows->powerpc without Cygwin DLL
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 15:36:01 -0400
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, crossgcc at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Aug 09, 2001 at 08:37:29AM -0700, Debbie Meade wrote:
>I am trying to build a gcc windows->powerpc cross compiler without the
>dependency on the Cygwin DLL. So far I have been able to build
>binutils without the dependency (using the -mno-cygwin option) but it
>fails when building gcc cross to powerpc. Has anyone else done this
>successfully with the -mno-cygwin option or any other method?
I suspect that the people at http://www.mingw.org/ would probably be
able to offer some insight.