This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[George.R.Goffe@seagate.com] No snapshots?
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: [George.R.Goffe@seagate.com] No snapshots?
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <Gabriel dot Dos-Reis at cmla dot ens-cachan dot fr>
- Date: 09 Aug 2001 20:11:58 +0200
- Organization: CMLA, ENS Cachan -- CNRS UMR 8536 (France)
Can anyone answer this? Please CC:
- To: Gabriel dot Dos-Reis at cmla dot ens-cachan dot fr
- Subject: Re: a couple of questions I have...
- From: George dot R dot Goffe at seagate dot com
- Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 10:23:15 -0700
I have noticed that there have been no snapshots for the past few weeks at
ftp.gnu.org. Do you know what's happening? Did I miss something?
I have tried vcs connect to get the latest sources but that seems to fail
at the connect system call. Is that vcs broken? Maybe I'm just doing
Any/all information/hints/tips would be greatly appreciated.