[George.R.Goffe@seagate.com] No snapshots?

Can anyone answer this?  Please CC:

	George.R.Goffe@seagate.com

when replying.

Thanks,

-- Gaby

Gabriel,

I have noticed that there have been no snapshots for the past few weeks at
ftp.gnu.org. Do you know what's happening? Did I miss something?

I have tried vcs connect to get the latest sources but that seems to fail
at the connect system call. Is that vcs broken? Maybe I'm just doing
something wrong?

Any/all information/hints/tips would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

George...