This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.0/Java and control flow analysis?
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.0/Java and control flow analysis?
- From: Alexandre Petit-Bianco <apbianco at cygnus dot com>
- Date: 09 Aug 2001 09:01:47 -0700
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <3B729391.E3C6A6B7@isl.org>
Kai Hofmann <email@example.com> writes:
> I am working on JShopz 3.0 (a Java based shop under GPL). Because I
> changed the base architecture heavily I am searching for a java
> compiler that does a control flow analysis and tells me about unused
> variables, method parameters etc. like C/C++ did.
Gcj inherits from gcc all the infrastructure required to do that. It
should even work with the current compiler, but it actually
doesn't. I'm looking into this...