This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
building gcc for windows->powerpc without Cygwin DLL
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, crossgcc at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: building gcc for windows->powerpc without Cygwin DLL
- From: Debbie Meade <deb_meade at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 08:37:29 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: deb_meade at yahoo dot com
I am trying to build a gcc windows->powerpc cross
compiler without the dependency on the Cygwin DLL. So
far I have been able to build binutils without the
dependency (using the -mno-cygwin option) but it fails
when building gcc cross to powerpc. Has anyone else
done this successfully with the -mno-cygwin option or
any other method?
Do You Yahoo!?
Make international calls for as low as $.04/minute with Yahoo! Messenger