This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcj not bootstrapping today
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, dnovillo at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: gcj not bootstrapping today
- From: Alexandre Petit-Bianco <apbianco at cygnus dot com>
- Date: 09 Aug 2001 08:34:08 -0700
- References: <20010809101055.A6221@tornado.cygnus.com>
Diego Novillo <email@example.com> writes:
> I'm getting this failure while bootstrapping on i686. Has anyone
> seen this error today?
It's been around for a couple of days now. It affects the Java
I filed other/3970 yesterday:
It's news to me that it kicks in during bootstrap.