This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Fwd: 3 GCC regressions, 0 new, with your patch on2001-08-09T11:45:02Z.]
- To: geoffk at cygnus dot com
- Subject: [Fwd: 3 GCC regressions, 0 new, with your patch on2001-08-09T11:45:02Z.]
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Date: 09 Aug 2001 17:15:17 +0300
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
is this necessary? --to know that nothing got fixed? seems kinda
From: GCC regression checker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: 3 GCC regressions, 0 new, with your patch on
With your recent patch, GCC has some regression test failures, which
used to pass. There are 0 new failures, and 3
failures that existed before and after that patch; 0 failures
have been fixed.
The old failures, which were not fixed or introduced by your patch, are:
powerpc-eabisim g++.sum g++.dg/opt/alias1.C
powerpc-eabisim gcc.sum gcc.dg/special/gcsec-1.c
native gcc.sum gcc.dg/special/gcsec-1.c
For more information, see <http://www.cygnus.com/~geoffk/gcc-regression/>.
Geoffrey Keating <email@example.com>
(via an automated GCC regression-testing script.)