This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.0.1 Freeze
- To: Roman Zippel <zippel at linux-m68k dot org>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: 3.0.1 Freeze
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 12:23:57 -0700
- cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
> Should I test this version for the trunk and provide m68k only version of
> the other patch for the branch?
If Richard agrees that the original patch is likely to fix the problem
on m68k, then it is OK for the branch with:
around it. That is obviously unacceptable for the mainline, but OK for
the branch, since the goal is to make something that works -- not
something that is pretty. Of course, you have to test it.
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com