This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS broken on trunk and gcc-3.0 branch
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Subject: Re: COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS broken on trunk and gcc-3.0 branch
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 12:07:05 -0700
- cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
--On Wednesday, August 08, 2001 02:47:33 PM -0400 David Edelsohn
> I just received an automated reply from Rainer's account that he
> is on vacation until September 10.
Please revert Rainer's patch on the 3.0 branch, and verify that
this solves the problem. On the mainline, we should wait the requisite
48 hours to see if anyone else steps up to solve the problem; if not,
we have one vote to revert the patch (mine) and we will need another
to revert it.
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com