This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS broken on trunk and gcc-3.0 branch
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>, Rainer Orth <ro at TechFak dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>
- Subject: Re: COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS broken on trunk and gcc-3.0 branch
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 12:05:08 -0700
- cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
--On Wednesday, August 08, 2001 02:44:32 PM -0400 David Edelsohn
> Rainer's patch has broken COLLET_GCC_OPTIONS. With his patch,
> COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS on AIX is *empty*. When building libgcc2, before his
> patch, collect2 shows:
We will need to fix this problem, or revert the patch very quickly.
Please let us know if you are unable to fix the problem right away.
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com