This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS broken on trunk and gcc-3.0 branch
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: Re: COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS broken on trunk and gcc-3.0 branch
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 15:04:05 -0400
- cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
One more detail: the failure occurs if one is linking object files
without compiling any files. If a source file is present on the command
line, COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS is defined. If no source file is present,
COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS never is defined in the environment.