This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: (Finding) A Logo for GCC
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Subject: Re: (Finding) A Logo for GCC
- From: Bruce Korb <bkorb at veritas dot com>
- Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 10:18:37 -0700
- CC: gcc <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
> We need a logo.
> Nina Mazur Miller, who contributed both the original EGCS logo and the
> updated version which we currently have on our home page suggested a few
> designs and perhaps the current logo will also be the new one, but let's
> see what you can come up with! ;-)
> I have put up Nina's designs at <http://www.pfeifer.com/gcclogo/>.
I think Nina should finish the progression: Take the GNU out of the
egg showing a slightly older, more mature GNU head than the one
poking out of the egg, and leave a large fragment of egg in the
foreground, big enough to hold "GCC" :-)