This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Support for asynchronous exceptions ?
- To: Olivier Hainque <hainque at act-europe dot fr>
- Subject: Re: Support for asynchronous exceptions ?
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 09:22:32 -0700
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tue, Aug 07, 2001 at 06:20:28PM +0200, Olivier Hainque wrote:
> There used to be a -fasynchronous-exceptions option supported but it has been
> removed from the trunk. Is there any plan to have this feature back some day ?
The feature never really existed. That option was renamed
-fnon-call-exceptions, which is what was actually implemented.
You'll never be able to throw asynchronous exceptions.