This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Sam Figueroa's thesis.
- To: dewar at gnat dot com, moene at knmi dot nl
- Subject: Re: Sam Figueroa's thesis.
- From: dewar at gnat dot com
- Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 06:07:20 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
One thing we can do is to make it clear that we are not covering the
entire IEEE standard. We don't care about infinities and NaN's I would
think too much, and we certainly don't care about odd operations like
unordered comparisons, and we certainly don't care about odd rounding modes.