This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Sam Figueroa's thesis.
- To: dewar at gnat dot com
- Subject: Sam Figueroa's thesis.
- From: Toon Moene <moene at knmi dot nl>
- Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 06:51:25 +0000
- CC: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: Royal Netherlands Meteorological Institute
Hmmm, I must have been very tired, yesterday.
I found the thesis you reference below online after only a few minutes
of googlin' :-)
> But this is meaningless, there *is* no "IEEE-754" model for evaluation of
> floating-point expressions in high level languages. So this model needs
> a lot of filling out. I refer again to Sam Figueroa's PhD thesis which is
> all about such models.
Toon Moene, KNMI, PO Box 201, 3730 AE De Bilt, The Netherlands.
Tel. +31302206443, Fax +31302210407, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org