This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
GUI for an existing C application
- To: GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Subject: GUI for an existing C application
- From: Ganesh <ganesanm at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 08:39:29 -0700 (PDT)
- Reply-To: ganesh at linux-fan dot com
I am new to this list. I have a C application
running on unix
It runs on both linux and SCO as well. I have to make
a GUI for the
same. I do not know where to start.
To compile the C application I use GCC/CC compiler on
linux/SCO platform. GCC version 2.95.
Ideas/suggestions are welcome.
Do You Yahoo!?
Make international calls for as low as $.04/minute with Yahoo! Messenger