This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.0.1 Freeze
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: Re: 3.0.1 Freeze
- From: Franz Sirl <Franz dot Sirl-kernel at lauterbach dot com>
- Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 13:07:33 +0200
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
At 22:55 06.08.2001, Mark Mitchell wrote:
>Please treat the 3.0 branch as frozen at this point.
>That means that non-documentation patches need my explicit approval.
>I will produce a pre-release kit today, and ask for testers when it
>If you know of regressions from GCC 3.0 on the 3.0.1 branch, please
>file a PR *and* send me a personal email. We will try very, very
>hard to fix any of those.
If you could look at <http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-bugs/2001-08/msg00180.html>
and advise me a bit I'll happily produce a patch fixing this high priority
bug producing buggy linux kernels on PPC.