This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Draft "Unsafe fp optimizations" project description.
- To: dewar at gnat dot com
- Subject: Re: Draft "Unsafe fp optimizations" project description.
- From: Brad Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 23:07:07 -0500 (EST)
- Cc: lucier at math dot purdue dot edu, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl
> OOPS, you are right, my mistake (wrong way round in my little Ada program)
> sorry about that.
I don't think there is an example that does not involve NaNs.
Unless we can come up with one, it should not be used as an
Rearrangements which might change -0.0 to +0.0 or vice versa