Re: Second Draft "Unsafe fp optimizations" project description.

<<Well, the reason I used the word "optimizations" here is that I agree
with Robert's point of view that there is little to gain from these
transformations if they aren't optimizations.  So I prefer to keep that
word.

The reason for avoiding the term optimization is that too many people this
term implies a transformation that does not affect results other than
modifying the time and space behavior. By using the word transformation,
we emphasize that we are talking about something else here.